Kitchen Team Member - Surrey
Location- Cricketers Inn
Are you a Kitchen Team Member looking for your next challenge, or a Kitchen Porter who is ready to take the next step?
Do you have…
- A passion for Hospitality
- A willingness to learn new skills everyday
- A Keen eye for detail
- The ability to assist the Head Chef with orders, stock taking, food hygiene,
- The experience to maintain kitchen equipment
A little bit about us…
Pub & Dining encapsulates the relaxed atmosphere of a suburban local pub. If you love getting to know guests, building a community of customers, serving and giving friendly advice about our range of products and are passionate about serving good quality, hearty pub classics, then a career with Pub & Dining could be for you. The Cricketers Inn is a great traditional pub situated at the side of a lake and opposite Epsom common. We are a fantastic place for our guests to meet friends for lunch or relax after a long walk. Our garden has booth seating with heat lamps and see through roofing to enjoy in the Summer and Winter months.
What's in it for you?
- Award winning training and development programmes
- 25% off Food & Drink for you and ALL your friends in over 800 sites
- Referral scheme of up to £1,000 per person
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance – Licensed Trade Charity
At Stonegate Group, we're proud to be the biggest operator of pubs, bars, and late-night venues in the United Kingdom. Our leading brands are diverse and well-known, including names like Slug & Lettuce, Be At One and Popworld. Find out more about a career with Stonegate Group at www.stonegatecareers.co.uk
If you have a disability as outlined by the Equality Act 2010 and require reasonable adjustments to be made during the recruitment process, please let us know in advance so that any support, aids or adaptations can be put in place to assist you. Please contact Cricketers Inn directly.