Head Sports Receptionist - Epsom
Head Sports Receptionist £25,150.27
The Royal Automobile Club is an exclusive world-class private members club, with 2 stunning clubhouses in London and Epsom. Providing a first-class service offering accommodation, dining, sports and leisure facilities for the enjoyment of our members and guests.
Benefits of working at the Royal Automobile Club:
- 40-hour week with paid overtime
- Annual staff bonus
- Free meals on duty
- Paid birthday day off
- Generous pension
- Free onsite parking at Woodcote Park clubhouse
- Free shuttle bus from Epsom station
- Perkbox discount scheme
- European RAC cover
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Employer-paid health cash plan
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff parties
Purpose of the role:
As the Head Sports Receptionist, you will play a pivotal role in providing exceptional customer service and administrative support within our sports facilities. You will oversee the day-to-day operations of the sports reception area, swimming pool, studio, squash courts and changing rooms ensuring smooth functioning and a welcoming atmosphere for our members and guests.
- Providing a smooth and professional service at all times.
- Passionate about customer service
- Good communication skills
Minimum experience required:
- Front of House experience
- Customer service knowledge and bookings system experience
- Experience of people management
- Computer literate
What to expect:
- All applications will be reviewed
- Immediate interview dates available
- Closing date 28 March 2024
- The full job description is available upon request ahead of an interview.