Bar Waiting Team - Lyme RegisPremium Pub - Full Time (18+) + Tips + 70% off meals + Training + Flexible shifts...
Acquired by Hall & Woodhouse in February 2022, the Royal Lion is a beautiful coaching inn dating from 1601, a remarkable hidden gem within 100 yards of the fabulous beach at Lyme Regis. Situated in a bustling street it's the perfect base for tourists exploring the stunning Jurassic coast, and for locals to relax and enjoy great food and drink couched in warm Hall & Woodhouse hospitality. The hotel offers a full range of guest facilities for short breaks or events with options for relaxed and more formal dining; and 33 individually styled rooms to make any stay at the Royal Lion truly memorable.
We are boosting our front of house team and have both permanent and seasonal contracts with full time hours over flexible shifts to suit you.... Your rewards as a member of our team:
Apply if you are
- Pay of 10.90 per hour
- Pay boosted by a share of tips and extra rewards for great performance
- Great job security with consistent hours in a great fun place to work
- A full package of lifestyle benefits in a business with sustainability at it's core
- 70% off meals on duty
- The chance to work in one of the best venues in the area
- A friendly welcome and plenty of scope to develop your skills
- Opportunity to advance and move your career on
- All the support you need to succeed
- A great host who gets a buzz providing hospitality that makes people's day
- Aged 18+ as you will be required to serve alcohol unsupervised
- Well presented and a confident communicator with an eye for detail
- Committed to achieving success as part of a team
- Determined to provide the best possible experience for our guests
- Able to reliably manage the commute
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards commitment and talent
Previous experience and knowledge of hospitality operations with a busy food profile is an advantage.
If you care about what you do, strive to be the best version of yourself within a team, have the drive and commitment to thrive in a busy, exciting and rewarding full time role and of course meet the minimum legal age requirement of 18 ... apply now:
summer job, seasonal, student jobs, evening work, day shifts, bar, restaurant, hospitality job