Sous Chef - London
Just a stone's throw away from the beautiful Battersea Park (what better place to spend your lunch breaks?!), The Duke of Cambridge is looking for exceptional and charismatic individuals to join our team!
If you are looking for a new challenge, a wonderful group of people to work with and the opportunity to progress and develop within the hospitality industry, then get in touch today!
What we offer our Sous Chefs:
- Autonomy to create your own menus and specials, alongside your Head Chef
- Access to our Apprenticeship Scheme - Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Access to regular culinary masterclasses and training days to boost your skills
- Access to our Sous Chef - Head Chef development programme
- Free meals
- 20% discount in all Young's pubs and hotels
- Share save Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- 28 Days Holiday per year
What we look for in a Sous Chef:
We are looking for an existing Sous Chef or Senior CDP looking for their next step, who considers themselves as a natural leader with a passion and flare for producing quality fresh food in an environment that makes people feel welcome. As the successful Sous Chef you will:
- Have experience championing excellent service through quality food
- Demonstrate a passion for leading and developing a team
- Be an active hands-on Chef with excellent communication skills
- Be responsible and able to manage the kitchen staff rota, training and all health and safety effectively at all times
- Working alongside your Head Chef, you will be able to demonstrate your creativity and ability by helping to design and deliver new dishes for our menus and daily specials
- Demonstrate great planning and organisational skills, necessary to maintain effective controls with regard to both GP and labour
- Have a pro-active approach to driving sales and delivering growth, through engagement with both kitchen and front of house teams
Thanks for your interest in working with Young's. If you would like to be part of our team, apply now!