Commercial Implementation Coordinator - Leeds
Commercial Implementation Coordinator - Fixed term until Dec 2024
As an Implementation Coordinator you will play a key role in the supporting the Commercial team with the implementation of new systems and processes as part of our Future systems transformation, following our separation from Walmart. This is a key role that will support with the planning, preparation and rollout activities, and ensuring that the key processes within the function continue to operate with minimal disruption.
You will work as part of the Commercial Future team, and report into the Commercial Future Implementation Manager, responsible for delivering the core systems implementation. You will support multiple teams within the Commercial function to help them plan effectively for the changes, identifying any risks and resolving any challenges that emerge.
- Experience working across Commercial (either in Asda or in another grocery retailer) is preferable, but not essential.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to understand and able to solve problems, particularly where there may be ambiguity.
- A strong collaborator with the ability to work cross functionally, challenging and influencing a diverse set of stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- A self-motivated individual able to manage time and use your own initiative to prioritise effectively.
- Excellent listener who can work collaboratively at pace to implement cross functional solutions.
- Confident, resilient, and comfortable working in a fast paced environment, balancing multiple priorities.
- Assist with the delivery of commercial initiatives to overall Future Program timelines
- Support with readiness activities, understanding business impacts and supporting with cascading these to the Commercial teams.
- Work with the team to ensure new Commercial systems and processes are fit for purpose for the buying and wider Asda team
- Engage with key stakeholders across the Commercial function, Suppliers, finance, supply chain, tech and the Future Program
- Attend relevant forums, meetings and briefings to provide updates and present to the cross functional stakeholders and Commercial teams.
Everything you'll love
- Discretionary bonus
- Company Pension Scheme matched to a limit
- Minimum 24 days annual leave per year plus 8 bank holidays
- 4 weekly pay
- Digital GP and Wellbeing sessions
- Discount off your shopping at Asda and George
- Career development and apprenticeship and graduate schemes
- Free city centre parking
"Find your everything at Asda" - bringing brighter living within everyone's reach.
We are passionate about creating a diverse and inclusive workforce, representative of the communities we serve, and are creating ways to inspire diverse talent to join Asda.
If you have any questions, then please email email@example.com