An exciting opportunity for a Spa Therapist to join our team.
We need a qualified Spa Therapist, who is passionate about the spa and beauty industry and committed to delivering the highest standard of customer care.
Your day to day;
- Carrying out fantastic beauty and massage treatments for our hotel and spa guests
- Ensuring treatment area is maintained to a high standard at all times
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Sharing product knowledge and advice
- Creating a warm and welcoming environment for our guests
Who are we looking for?
An NVQ Level 3 or BTEC National Diploma in Beauty Therapy would be preferable, we may consider those with an NVQ level 2 with additional massage accreditations accreditations or a desire to complete a Level 3 in Holistic and Wellbeing Therapy. We use a range of products so experience with different brands would be beneficial although not essential as full training will be provided.
You will need to have a good rapport with other staff and guests and be able to effectively communicate on all levels.
A passion for health and beauty is essential and experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
Being able to multi-task is a must, you will need to offer warm hospitality to our spa members and hotel guests whilst delivering the highest standard of treatments.
Our spa is open 7 days a week so weekend work is part of the job.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- Gratuities paid monthly
- Wagestream - the ability to withdraw up to 40% of your wages as you earn them each week
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Health cash plan
- Complimentary use of the hotel Gym & Spa with discounted Spa treatments
- £2 per hour bonus when working on a Saturday and/or Sunday
- Generous employee discounts on Food, Beverage & Accommodation across our beautiful Hotels and Inns across the country
- Pension & Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment