About the Role
Bar Staff at The Factory Bar & Kitchen, Birmingham Airport
Pay rate: £10.80 per hour (£12 per hour for every hour worked between midnight and 6 am) + SERVICE CHARGE and TIPS!
Shift pattern: Scheduled between 3:30 am and midnight
Please note, only candidates who can reach Birmingham Airport at 3:30/4 AM will be selected for this role.
We are looking for full-time and part-time Bar Team members to come and join the SSP team at the Factory Restaurant & Bar located at Birmingham Airport.
We have opportunities for Fixed-term roles (with the option for working more hours) as well as our New Seasonal roles that allow you to earn more over the Summer months and tailor down in the off-peak seasons to suit your lifestyle.
Just in case you’re wondering who are SSP? Well, we’re one of the best-kept secrets in Hospitality and Retail.
You may not know us by name, but you will know us from our brands. We are the leading operator of restaurants, bars, cafes, food courts, and retail stores in airports, train stations, motorway service areas, and other leisure locations.
- Due to some responsibilities within the Team Member role, applicants will need to be 18 years of age or over to perform certain tasks or work on certain shifts and also will need to be able to serve and handle alcohol.
- Successful candidates will be required to provide references for the last 5 years and undergo a Criminal Record Check in line with Airport Security Regulations.
- Candidates must be able to start work at 3 or 4 AM
Still not convinced? Check out our additional benefits:
- Free meal on shift
- Free parking
- Award-winning training and development with access to apprenticeships (earn as your learn)
- Up to 50% Employee discount on a variety of SSP brands and franchises across the UK including M&S, Starbucks, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza and many more!
- Tax-free shopping
- Share Incentive Plan (SIP)
- UK pension plans
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing support: Retail Trust
- Family friendly leave
- Help@Hand app - from shopping discounts , GP appointments, 24/7 help line to financial and wellbeing support for you and your loved ones
Fancy finding out more? Apply Now to join our SSP family!
Diversity and Inclusion is a priority at SSP. We are an equal opportunities employer committed to engaging all of our people, so they feel valued and motivated; we champion diversity, promote inclusion, and ensure equality. We respect and protect human rights and prevent discrimination; and we positively impact our communities. We encourage and welcome applications from a diverse range of candidates regardless of background, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sexual identity and orientation or age.
Follow us on Tik Tok, Instagram and Facebook @sspukcareers.
Free Meal on shift
Service charge + cash tips