Resident Stage Technician
Pay Rates: 16 to 17 7.50 / 18+ from 10.50 up to 11.15 per hour depending on age.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Resident Stage Technician to join us at Warner Leisure Hotels.
The benefits of working with us
- Live-in maybe available
- Free use of gym and leisure facilities
- Free or 60% discounted food onsite
- Access to numerous discounts and offers with many national brands and retailers
- A fantastic opportunity for career development through externally recognised qualifications in addition to in-house training and development (Degrees and Apprenticeship level)
- 20% discount for you, family & friends across our Bourne Leisure brands Warner Leisure Hotels and Haven Holidays (including further discounted breaks within Warner for you, your family, and friends to use)
What will I be doing?
As part of our supportive team, you will develop and grow into working with the technical equipment to provide the right effects and staging for entertainment activities and shows.
Your main job responsibilities will be:
- To liaise and support our visiting artists to ensure all acts deliver a high standard of performance every time.
- Work with the in-house resident band & show team in the creation & performance of new production shows.
- Ensure a high standard of maintenance & upkeep to all the entertainment equipment and areas.
- All responsibilities associated with the quality and delivery of the entertainment product.
What are we looking for?
- A people person who would put the guest journey at the heart of everything they do
- A willingness to learn and improve knowledge on customer service, our products and tailored selling
- Someone who will care about the wider team and look to support wherever needed
What skills do I need?
Previous experience in an entertainment technician role, or the willingness to learn the technical aspect of the role.
Diversity, equality, and inclusion are at the heart of who we are and what we do. Our commitment to these values is unwavering and they are central to our mission. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, communities and industries and we are happy to discuss any reasonable adjustments or flexibility that you may require, including whether a role can be part-time or a job-share.
We genuinely care about every candidate's experience during the recruitment process and are here to provide support where we can. If you require any assistance or reasonable adjustments while applying, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at : Warner.firstname.lastname@example.org