Experienced Dealer - Reading
Grosvenor is on an exciting journey of growth. It's an great time to join us.... More than ever, we're investing in our venues and our people to ensure we have the best gaming offering and the best people in the right places.
We aim to excite and entertain all our customers, giving them a memorable experience they will want to return for.
Our casinos are an exciting and rewarding place to work with roles across all aspects of gaming and customer service with opportunities to develop your existing skills and learn new ones.
Why just work... when you can work, win & grow with us
As an experienced dealer you will:
- Acknowledge, welcome and assist customers in gaming
- Understand the games, payouts and who are our high value members
- Connect with first time customers, explaining how the games are run
- Follows guidance from the CADS, gaming supervisor to meet table demand and deliver fantastic service on the gaming floor
- Be aware and hold as a high priority; safer gambling - looking out for signs of customers that display problem gambling & inform a manager
As a valued team member, you'll receive a number of benefits, including a 1000 joining Bonus*, a share of uncapped tips, premium pay allowance after midnight & a whopping 50% off food and soft drinks across all Grosvenor & Mecca venues!
* Our generous 1000 joining bonus is paid out in two installments of 500 after 6 months & 12 months! (Terms & conditions apply).
- A fantastic personality
- Holder of a PFL
- Collaborate and work as part of the wider casino team
- Live our values of Service, Teamwork, Ambition, Responsibility and Solutions
- Have the flexibility and be open to work any time of the day, including nights, weekends & bank holidays
- Applicants must be 18+ & have right to work in the UK
- Competitive Salary: We value your contributions and offer a competitive salary that recognises your hard work and dedication.
- Fantastic Rewards Package: Beyond a competitive salary, our rewards package includes a range of benefits, bonuses, and perks to ensure your job is both fulfilling and rewarding. You'll be able to take part in exciting club-specific competitions and promotions.
- Induction for Success: Your success is our priority. We provide a comprehensive induction program, thoughtfully designed to familiarise you with our Grosvenor values and culture, ensuring you are well-prepared for your role.
- Learning and Development: You'll have the opportunity to learn and grow with the guidance of experienced industry professionals, using your unique flare and style to become a driving force of our team's success.
- Exciting Project Work: Get involved in exciting project work that will allow you to make a meaningful impact on our business. Your fresh ideas and contributions will be valued.
- People-Focused Culture: Grosvenor is all about its people. Our supportive and nurturing work environment ensures you have the tools you need to thrive.
- High-Performing Culture: Join a team that embraces high performance. We set the bar high and help you reach your full potential.
- Emphasis on Growth: At Grosvenor, growth is not just a word; it's a commitment. We foster your individual and team growth to help you succeed and excel.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to join a people-focused business, offering a high-performing culture where you, your team, and your venue can work, win, and grow together.
The Rank Group are committed to being an inclusive employer, ensuring that we better understand and meet the needs and requirements of our candidates and customers. We aim to do this by facilitating fair and equal access to our services. If you require a reasonable adjustment to be made, please reach out to let us know ahead of your interview.