Trainee Dealer - Manchester, 2 Ramsgate Street, Manchester
Grosvenor is on an exciting journey of growth. It's an great time to join us.... More than ever, we're investing in our venues and our people to ensure we have the best gaming offering and the best people in the right places.
We aim to excite and entertain all our customers, giving them a memorable experience they will want to return for.
Our casinos are an exciting and rewarding place to work with roles across all aspects of gaming and customer service with opportunities to develop your existing skills and learn new ones.
Why just work... when you can work, win & grow with us
Grosvenor Casino, Manchester Bury new Road - M8 9SG
Joining as a trainee dealer opens up an exciting career in the Casino industry with roles such as Senior Dealer, Inspector and Gaming Supervisor all part of a progression route with the chance to step into a management role. The Casino industry is different, there's nothing really like it, and its one that many of our team love to work in. It really is a million miles from a boring 9-5. Dealing is a licensed, responsible position and the job comes with many great benefits including tips.
As a trainee dealer you will attend our very own Grosvenor Gaming Academy, which runs for five weeks and will give you the skills and confidence you need to thrive.
We aim to excite and entertain our customers. If you believe you will enjoy working in the live gaming environment, want to learn some new skills and like the idea of the flexibility a 24/7 business gives you then apply today.
What's more... you will receive a 500 bonus when you have been with us for 6 months & a further 500 after 12 months!!
- Numerical ability; able to calculate mentally and very quickly. We will help you practice
- A fantastic personality
- Any gaming or customer facing experience would be a bonus!
- Must be able to work shifts at any time of the day, including weekends and bank holidays.
- Applicants must be 18+ & have right to work in the UK
Benefits of working for us:
1000 sign on bonus! **
Share of tips (uncapped!)
Premium pay allowance after midnight
Free meal on every shift
Free car parking
Complimentary meal for 2 on your birthday
50% off team food in all Rank venues
On the spot rewards for a job well done
Monthly & Yearly Team awards
** Subject to terms & conditions
The pay rate is 10.85 per hour + Tips + 1 per hour after midnight + 1k joining incentive!!
- Competitive Salary: We value your contributions and offer a competitive salary that recognises your hard work and dedication.
- Fantastic Rewards Package: Beyond a competitive salary, our rewards package includes a range of benefits, bonuses, and perks to ensure your job is both fulfilling and rewarding. You'll be able to take part in exciting club-specific competitions and promotions.
- Induction for Success: Your success is our priority. We provide a comprehensive induction program, thoughtfully designed to familiarise you with our Grosvenor values and culture, ensuring you are well-prepared for your role.
- Learning and Development: You'll have the opportunity to learn and grow with the guidance of experienced industry professionals, using your unique flare and style to become a driving force of our team's success.
- Exciting Project Work: Get involved in exciting project work that will allow you to make a meaningful impact on our business. Your fresh ideas and contributions will be valued.
- People-Focused Culture: Grosvenor is all about its people. Our supportive and nurturing work environment ensures you have the tools you need to thrive.
- High-Performing Culture: Join a team that embraces high performance. We set the bar high and help you reach your full potential.
- Emphasis on Growth: At Grosvenor, growth is not just a word; it's a commitment. We foster your individual and team growth to help you succeed and excel.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to join a people-focused business, offering a high-performing culture where you, your team, and your venue can work, win, and grow together.
The Rank Group are committed to being an inclusive employer, ensuring that we better understand and meet the needs and requirements of our candidates and customers. We aim to do this by facilitating fair and equal access to our services. If you require a reasonable adjustment to be made, please reach out to let us know ahead of your interview.