Receptionist - Cardiff
Grosvenor is the leading Casino operator in the UK and our venues offer the very best quality gaming and leisure experience in an environment committed to safer gambling. We aim to excite and entertain all our customers giving them a memorable experience they will want to return for.
Our casinos are an exciting and rewarding place to work with roles across all aspects of gaming and customer service with opportunities to develop your existing skills and learn new ones. If you want to build a career in casinos that's fine with us; as the largest operator in the UK, we have lots of opportunity and structured development programmes.
At Grosvenor we are a 24/7 operation committed to safer gambling for our customers and building and inclusive, diverse and engaged team.
Grosvenor Casino, Cardiff - CF10 4JY
To actively assist in the operation of an efficient, professional and welcoming admission point within the legal requirements of the Gaming act, other legislation and company procedures.
- Competitive Salary: We value your contributions and offer a competitive salary that recognises your hard work and dedication.
- Fantastic Rewards Package: Beyond a competitive salary, our rewards package includes a range of benefits, bonuses, and perks to ensure your job is both fulfilling and rewarding. You'll be able to take part in exciting club-specific competitions and promotions.
- Induction for Success: Your success is our priority. We provide a comprehensive induction program, thoughtfully designed to familiarise you with our Grosvenor values and culture, ensuring you are well-prepared for your role.
- Learning and Development: You'll have the opportunity to learn and grow with the guidance of experienced industry professionals, using your unique flare and style to become a driving force of our team's success.
- Exciting Project Work: Get involved in exciting project work that will allow you to make a meaningful impact on our business. Your fresh ideas and contributions will be valued.
- People-Focused Culture: Grosvenor is all about its people. Our supportive and nurturing work environment ensures you have the tools you need to thrive.
- High-Performing Culture: Join a team that embraces high performance. We set the bar high and help you reach your full potential.
- Emphasis on Growth: At Grosvenor, growth is not just a word; it's a commitment. We foster your individual and team growth to help you succeed and excel.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to join a people-focused business, offering a high-performing culture where you, your team, and your venue can work, win, and grow together.
The Rank Group are committed to being an inclusive employer, ensuring that we better understand and meet the needs and requirements of our candidates and customers. We aim to do this by facilitating fair and equal access to our services. If you require a reasonable adjustment to be made, please reach out to let us know ahead of your interview.