Casino Manager - Brighton and Hove
Grosvenor is on an exciting journey of growth. It's an great time to join us.... More than ever, we're investing in our venues and our people to ensure we have the best gaming offering and the best people in the right places.
We aim to excite and entertain all our customers, giving them a memorable experience they will want to return for.
Our casinos are an exciting and rewarding place to work with roles across all aspects of gaming and customer service with opportunities to develop your existing skills and learn new ones.
Why just work... when you can work, win & grow with us
Get a buzz from creating customer experiences which excite and entertain? Pride yourself on being an excellent leader, able to coach and mentor teams to drive results? Then we've got the perfect opportunity for you...
We're looking for a passionate, customer focused Casino Manager to join the team in Brighton and support the General Manager in developing and implementing a business plan that delivers success for your stakeholders; the customer, the employee, the shareholder, the local community and the regulator.
- Be an integral part of the casino management team, striving to maximise performance in all areas of your casino.
Deliver an excellent product and customer experience whilst upholding the principles of safer gambling through all hosting activities in the Casino.
- Support the Management Team in driving the performance of the casino measured against a balanced scorecard of targets covering finance, customer service, and team metrics.
- Champion and role model our values of Service, Teamwork, Ambition, Responsibility and Solutions
- Be a key part of a highly capable management team who are fanatical about safer gambling, customer excellence and a quality product managing shifts to deliver on these elements.
- Develop, coach and mentor a strong team of multi skilled employees ensuring they deliver the Grosvenor brand experience across gaming, leisure and food and beverage with a particular focus on hosting excellence
- Proactively drive sales and control margin and costs to drive casino profitability
- Ensure your casino proactively complies with all regulation, particularly the Gaming Commission licensing requirements, and that you are a champion for safer gambling
- Previous casino gaming experience
- PML license holder and experienced in all areas of hosting and customer service
- Experience of leading a team within a service driven environment
- Fanatical about delivering unrivalled customer experience
- Excellent communicator, able to collaborate with the wider business
- Competitive Salary: We value your contributions and offer a competitive salary that recognises your hard work and dedication.
- Fantastic Rewards Package: Beyond a competitive salary, our rewards package includes a range of benefits, bonuses, and perks to ensure your job is both fulfilling and rewarding. You'll be able to take part in exciting club-specific competitions and promotions.
- Induction for Success: Your success is our priority. We provide a comprehensive induction program, thoughtfully designed to familiarise you with our Grosvenor values and culture, ensuring you are well-prepared for your role.
- Learning and Development: You'll have the opportunity to learn and grow with the guidance of experienced industry professionals, using your unique flare and style to become a driving force of our team's success.
- Exciting Project Work: Get involved in exciting project work that will allow you to make a meaningful impact on our business. Your fresh ideas and contributions will be valued.
- People-Focused Culture: Grosvenor is all about its people. Our supportive and nurturing work environment ensures you have the tools you need to thrive.
- High-Performing Culture: Join a team that embraces high performance. We set the bar high and help you reach your full potential.
- Emphasis on Growth: At Grosvenor, growth is not just a word; it's a commitment. We foster your individual and team growth to help you succeed and excel.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to join a people-focused business, offering a high-performing culture where you, your team, and your venue can work, win, and grow together.
The Rank Group are committed to being an inclusive employer, ensuring that we better understand and meet the needs and requirements of our candidates and customers. We aim to do this by facilitating fair and equal access to our services. If you require a reasonable adjustment to be made, please reach out to let us know ahead of your interview.