Electronic Gaming Host - Portsmouth
Grosvenor is the leading Casino operator in the UK and our venues offer the very best quality gaming and leisure experience in an environment committed to safer gambling. We aim to excite and entertain all our customers giving them a memorable experience they will want to return for.
Our casinos are an exciting and rewarding place to work with roles across all aspects of gaming and customer service with opportunities to develop your existing skills and learn new ones. If you want to build a career in casinos that's fine with us; as the largest operator in the UK, we have lots of opportunity and structured development programmes.
At Grosvenor we are a 24/7 operation committed to safer gambling for our customers and building and inclusive, diverse and engaged team.
Grosvenor Casino, Portsmouth PO1 3TZ
As an Electronic Gaming Host you will be the face of our business, greeting and looking after our electronic gaming customers in a way that makes them feel welcomed and cared for. Your passion for people will be applied to the role to create a memorable and entertaining experience.
You will be a host in the true sense of the word, working hard to create a fun and engaging atmosphere exceeding our guests expectations.
- Get to know your regular customers and their playing style and preferences, ensuring you tailor the experience to their needs
- Live our values of Service, Teamwork, Ambition, Responsibility and Solutions
- Work with your colleagues to provide efficient and dynamic service across leisure, food and beverage
- Ensure you keep your customers informed of the latest developments in electronic gaming and in our on line offer, with the intention of them becoming members of Grosvenor on line.
- Ensure you proactively comply with all regulation, particularly for alcohol licensing conditions, food safety and always promote ad champion safer gambling
- Positive attitude
- Experience of working successfully in a hospitality role
- Knowledge of and passion for electronic gaming
- Fanatical about delivering unrivalled customer experience
- Ability to collaborate with the wider business
- Sound communication skills
- Comfortable with change and ability to embrace new ways of working
- Having worked in an electronic gaming environment would be desirable
Looking for an Electronic Gaming Host who is committed to delivering excellent customer service. Candidate must be able to work as part of a team, as well as independently. Flexible hours and weekend work.
- Competitive Salary: We value your contributions and offer a competitive salary that recognises your hard work and dedication.
- Fantastic Rewards Package: Beyond a competitive salary, our rewards package includes a range of benefits, bonuses, and perks to ensure your job is both fulfilling and rewarding. You'll be able to take part in exciting club-specific competitions and promotions.
- Induction for Success: Your success is our priority. We provide a comprehensive induction program, thoughtfully designed to familiarise you with our Grosvenor values and culture, ensuring you are well-prepared for your role.
- Learning and Development: You'll have the opportunity to learn and grow with the guidance of experienced industry professionals, using your unique flare and style to become a driving force of our team's success.
- Exciting Project Work: Get involved in exciting project work that will allow you to make a meaningful impact on our business. Your fresh ideas and contributions will be valued.
- People-Focused Culture: Grosvenor is all about its people. Our supportive and nurturing work environment ensures you have the tools you need to thrive.
- High-Performing Culture: Join a team that embraces high performance. We set the bar high and help you reach your full potential.
- Emphasis on Growth: At Grosvenor, growth is not just a word; it's a commitment. We foster your individual and team growth to help you succeed and excel.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to join a people-focused business, offering a high-performing culture where you, your team, and your venue can work, win, and grow together.
The Rank Group are committed to being an inclusive employer, ensuring that we better understand and meet the needs and requirements of our candidates and customers. We aim to do this by facilitating fair and equal access to our services. If you require a reasonable adjustment to be made, please reach out to let us know ahead of your interview.