Location: Southport, PR8 1JS, United Kingdom
Address: Lord Street
Apply now and you could be working at The Prince of Wales Hotel in Southport which is a beautiful reminder of Britain’s Victorian Heritage.
All 154 en-suite bedrooms of the Prince of Wales hotel have been tastefully designed to preserve the Victorian style of this Southport hotel. Due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit a Full-Time Night Duty Manager to join our exciting team.
As Night Duty Manager, you will be required to:
- Maintain consistent standards of service, ensuring guest satisfaction and organisational values.
- Promote all hotel facilities to guests and potential customers.
- Deal with customer enquiries correctly and as efficiently as possible.
- Maintain a proactive attitude towards all staff in various departments and represent the company to project the best image and high level of standards.
- Provide training for all night personnel on standards and procedures.
- Ensure effective communication on nights in all areas.
The successful candidate will have experience running the Duty Manager Shift in a Hotel holding 100 bedrooms or more. You will have excellent communication skills with both employees and guests and demonstrate exceptional customer service and management skills.
Visit our website and look at our stunning seaside hotel!
This position offers a very attractive salary and the opportunity for you to take the next step in your career!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum.
- Discounted stays for you and your family at any of our 63 Hotels & 3 Parks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects.
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.