Location: Inverness-shire, PH22 1QN, United Kingdom
The Coylumbridge Hotel is a family and pet friendly resort just outside Aviemore, with an impressive 292 rooms on site. Nestled in the mature pine woods that form part of the Cairngorms National Park it's the ideal base for outdoor activities amidst stunning scenery. Challenging mountain walks, skiing, cycling, leisurely strolls around romantic lochs and water sports can all be found within a short distance as well as lots of opportunities for family fun days out.
Our small F&B team plays a key role in making all our guests welcome and deliver service with a smile, however busy it might be! An ever changing shift pattern between morning and evening restaurant shifts as well as covering our bar outlets can be demanding but also give a committed and driven team member the chance to show off their skills and strive for a career progression. Passion to serve guests with the ability to make every guest feel special, as well as being open and outgoing to interact with a wide variety of people, guests, and colleagues alike, is a must.
Our ideal team member is enthusiastic about the vital role they play, and they will always have the guest at the heart of everything they do. Experience in a guest facing role in a minimum 150-bedroom hotel/resort is an advantage, but more important is the right attitude to embrace a role in hospitality which can be challenging and rewarding at the same time and requires energy and care, to always do one's best.
As a Food & Beverage Assistant, you will be required to:
- Welcoming guests, taking orders and payments
- Clearing, cleaning, and resetting tables
- Serving food as well as operating our coffee shop as a barista and event catering and bar duties.
- Live-in accommodation may be available.
- This position is available on a full-time and seasonal contract.
If this description sounds like you and you have passion, know how to stay motivated and if you are the calming centre in the middle of a storm, then we would love to have you in our team. If you already have gained the relevant experience and are looking to move forward to Supervisor level, then we would also love to hear from you.
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with:
- Live in Accommodation, Fantastic subsidised shared staff accommodation within the Resort
- Our staff accommodation ranges from mobile homes to ensuite bedrooms located within the main resort complex.
- We spring clean and paint your room before you move in
- We will meet you and show you around before you move in, and settle you in with a welcome pack
- We will check your accommodation monthly
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Breakfast of toast and cereals is free and is available all of the time.
- Social Events
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
- Home cooked food for £1.00 per meal
The Coylumbridge Hotel are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
The Coylumbridge Hotel will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.