Location: Stoke-On-Trent, ST4 2AE, United Kingdom
Address: Station Road
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at our North Stafford Hotel in Stoke-on-Trent! The North Stafford Hotel is a spacious and elegant hotel, conveniently situated in the heart of Stoke. The hotel has a warm and welcoming atmosphere, which emphasizes its friendly and hospitable service.
The North Stafford is an 88-bedroom hotel that offers an on-site bar and The Six Towns Restaurant. Due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit a Full Time Conference & Events Sales Manager onto our team.
As Conference & Events Sales Manager, you will be required to:
- Build relationships and networking with existing and prospective clients.
- Proactively sell conferences & events facilities where possible.
- Oversee all aspects of the C&E Sales Department.
- Liaise with all levels of hotel staff to ensure C&E operations are running effectively.
- Proactively seek ways to increase C&E turnover where possible.
The successful candidate will have previous experience as Conference & Events Sales Manager in hotel. You must be able to develop effective relationships with clients, agents, and the operational department within the hotel. Computer literacy is essential to this role.
Visit our website and view this classic City Centre Hotel.
This position offers an attractive salary and the opportunity for you to work in an exciting industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum.
- Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 63 hotels & 3 parks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects.
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of all sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.