Public Areas Attendant - London
We are bringing the spirit of Soho to life in a glorious Hotel. Join us for the opportunity to be part of a like-minded community of individuals from various backgrounds, opening a new and exciting hotel, restaurant, and rooftop dining bar in the heart of Soho.
We are enthusiastic, generous, respectful, and committed to delivering exceptional and brilliant service to other talents and guests. We also enjoy and take immense pride in doing so. The way we treat others is how we would like to be treated ourselves and is at our core.
We want our Hotel to reflect Soho in all its glory. We praise diversity, inclusion, and forward-thinking. If you love people and create new memories for them through personalised service and diligence, we look forward to receiving your application - apply now.
What's in it for you?
- Meals on Duty
- Uniform Provided
- Dry Cleaning & Laundry
- Guaranteed Service Charge
- Discretionary Service Charge
- Holiday Allowance 22 + 8 national holiday (increases to 25 + public holiday with length of service)
- Company Sick Pay 2 weeks after 6 months of service (increases up to 24 weeks with the length of service)
- Optional Medical Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Season Travel Ticket Loan
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Local Shop Discounts for the Team
- Incentive Scheme
(Some benefits are granted after the probationary period)
As a Talent of the Broadwick Soho team, you will drive the vision of being a glorious Hotel that embraces the spirit of Soho, alongside making our guests feel as comfortable as we do through our values of being independent, embracing, generous and exquisite.
As Public Area Attendant you will undertaking all servicing requirements of our guests in line with our service standards before evening occupancy and providing special amenities to enhance guest enjoyment/comfort.
You will expect to drive quality through high attention to detail and seeking every opportunity to enhance and personalise the guest experience above and beyond all expectations, ensuring that cleanliness and service standards are maintained in all areas of responsibility.
We believe in flexibility and multi-skilling, and you may be asked to do different tasks from time to time to enable us to meet the needs of our guests and talent.
You will work with brilliant talent across the Hotel so that we are one team delivering a seamless and memorable guest experience.
What do we need from you?
- Hotel experience is desirable but not essential
- Diligence, positivity, and ability to work under pressure, Initiative-taking
- Good verbal skills, exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent time management
- Good organisational skills
- Willingness to undertake training.
- Secondary School Diploma or equivalent
- Flexible approach to working hours with the ability to work shifts (including evening), weekends and Public Holidays
If you are interested in collaborating with us, please apply online or on our website: broadwicksoho.com/career.
Kindly note we do not accept any applications directly.
Broadwick Soho is committed to responding to every single application. However, due to the high volume of applications, please allow us two weeks to review and respond.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.