Chef de Partie - London
Chef de Partie - Loulou's Restaurant & Bar
5 Hertford Street is the beautifully appointed private member's club owned and operated by entrepreneur Robin Birley; located in the heart of Mayfair. Our aim is to be a home away from home, in the utmost comfort, where members are looked after by a team who know them by name.
We are currently looking for a Chef de Partie to join the Loulou's kitchen brigade.
The additional benefits our Chef de Partie receives are:
- 33 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- Birthday day off
- Discounted gym membership with Nuffield Health
- Monthly well-being days with our Chiropodist and Masseuse
- Private medical insurance with AXA
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme - Hospitality Action
- Access to a company doctor
- Eyecare vouchers
- In-house industry training for eg WSET
- Sponsored social events
- Recommend a friend bonus of 750
- Online retail discounts
- Freshly prepared meals
- 20% discount at Birley Bakery
The working hours:
Please note the working hours for this role are on five days basis - Tuesday to Saturday, only straight shifts from 2pm - Midnight. Sunday and Monday always off!
The responsibilities of the Chef de Partie are:
The Experience & Qualifications required as Chef de Partie are:
Previous experience in a similar position is essential.
Experience of working in a luxury hotel, restaurant or private member's club advantageous
The club is closed on Sundays, Bank Holidays and throughout Christmas each year.
If you feel that you have the experience and skills to join us as Chef de Partie at 5 Hertford Street then apply by forwarding your up to date CV together with a covering letter to the link below.