Shift Leader London
Want to be part of the UK's No.1 voted Nail Salon?
Townhouse is the UK's most talked about nail salon brand, innovating the nail salon experience with luxury treatments in beautiful surroundings. Our salons have been featured on Made in Chelsea, in Vogue, Tatler, Glamour, Marie Claire, Sheerluxe and many more, as well as being a favorite to celebrities like Drake, Geri Halliwell and Kim Cattrall
We are hiring ambitious Shift Leaders to join our team.
Being a Townhouse Employee:
- £14.00 per hour plus 100% of tips directly to the nail artist
- Salary increase to £14.75 after 1 years' service and to £15.25 after 2 years of service
- Private healthcare and wellness support after 6 weeks in the business - Benefit from the nail industry's first private healthcare package including free telephone / video GP appointments and treatment in private hospitals if there is a long wait on the NHS
- Shopping discounts - a range of discounts on some of the largest brands to save you money everyday, including ASOS, M&S and Apple
- Birthday Pamper Party: During your birthday month, bring a friend for a free signature manicure/pedicure and a glass of bubbles!
- Social Budget - Every month your manager gets a budget to spend pampering you and your team. Expect treats, lunch at work or a night out - to be agreed with your manager!
- Holiday on us: An extra day paid holiday on your annual allowance for every whole year you have been with Townhouse - up to 5 extra days!
- Employee Discount: 75% discount on treatments (not valid on Saturdays or in December)
- ELEMIS Discount: 50% off products and 20% off the spa (All employees)
- Free training: learn nail art and advanced techniques
- Interest free advance - To cover you for any emergencies and to avoid interest costs, we will provide up to a 50 advance for every day you have worked for us in a month
- Refer a Friend: Earn up to 550 for every successful hire you introduce to Townhouse
The role of a Townhouse Shift Leader:
- To deliver high quality treatments
- Ensuring TH customer satisfaction
- Assist with general salon duties such as keeping the salon presentable and replenishing stock
- Periodically assist with other duties where necessary including training, front of house and support to the rest of the therapist team
- Be a Townhouse Ambassador
- Managing the employees on shift to ensure they are performing
- Deputising in the Salon Manager's absence
- Effectively problem solving any client or employee issues which may arise
- Being a Leader through example
- Providing constructive feedback to employees
- Full time (5 days, 8-hour shifts or 4 days, 10-hour shifts)
- Nail Tech with salon experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent spoken English
- NVQ Level 2 Beauty Therapy or equivalent is preferred (but not essential)
NAIL TECH / MANICURIST / NAIL ARTIST / SHIFT LEADER
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability status.