Data Engineer (9 Month FTC) - Cape Town
From the fun of Mecca Bingo to the experience of Grosvenor Casinos, from in-person to online, from local to global, players love the experiences our famous brands deliver. This is such an exciting sector to be part of, bringing entertainment to millions in a culture of opportunity and growth. Look at our careers site to find out more: https://careers.rank.com/
Do you thrive on building robust data engines that fuel game-changing insights?
We're searching for a passionate Data Engineer to join our dynamic team and revolutionize how we leverage data. You'll be the architect of our brand new Real-time Data Platform, crafting a single customer view that empowers our Digital and Retail businesses.
- Designing and constructing a cutting-edge data ecosystem for lightning-fast insights & action.
- Partnering with cross-functional teams to ensure the right data reaches the right people at the right time.
- Witnessing your work transform our business through data-driven decision-making.
Are you the one? If you possess:
- Rock-solid data warehousing expertise (ODS, Data Lakes, Kimball, SDLC).
- A documentation ninja (design docs & source-to-target mapping).
- Experience empowering non-technical users with data insights.
- Big Data fluency (modern platforms, Azure Database).
- Python, SQL mastery - debugging & performance tuning included!
- A fast-paced, dynamic spirit that thrives on challenges.
Bonus points for:
- Gaming industry knowledge - you speak our language!
This is your chance to make a real impact. Join us and unleash the power of data!
Apply now and get ready to level up your career!
Join us to unlock benefits and opportunities that will boost your career journey in a vibrant, inclusive and fulfilling work environment - so you can #BeYourself
Wellbeing@Rank is important... From hybrid working and colleague support networks to menopause support and weekly PepTalks, we're here for you.
We'll also invest in your growth by providing development opportunities, leadership training and cutting-edge industry certifications so you have the tools and resources to help you work, win and grow with us.
Immerse yourself in new cultures and gain international exposure through our global business. Collaborate with colleagues from around the globe.
From pensions to bonus schemes, and private medical insurance to life insurance - we've got you covered.
*Our benefits vary by brand and/or location. Please have a chat with your local Talent Acquisition specialist to find out what's in place in your location.
The Rank Group are committed to being an inclusive employer, ensuring that we better understand and meet the needs and requirements of our candidates and customers.
We aim to do this by facilitating fair and equal access to our services. If you require a reasonable adjustment to be made, please reach out to let us know ahead of your interview.