Wait Staff - CambridgeWhat's in it for you:
- up to 8 - 10.42 per hour + tronc*
- you will receive a fair share of service charge, which is paid monthly. This currently averages an additional 3.80- 4.20 per hour (calculated March-April 2023) .
- Work life balance (moving to a 4 day week)
- 50% employee discount (at all Cambscuisine sites)
- Fast focused development.
- Great staff referral scheme.
- Company events
- Part of the Cambscuisine group that has a strong family culture, amazing people, gorgeous venues, and a supportive senior management team.
- Tech Scheme.
- Cycle Scheme.
- Opportunities for growth and development with personal development plans and leadership training with Purple Story the home of operational excellence.
- Epic summer and Christmas Staff parties.
- A paid walking trip up the mountains for two days with our MD.
- Site visits to our suppliers.
- Up skill sessions workshops.
The Crown and Punchbowl is a thriving country pub and restaurant with delightful rooms nestled next to the church in the village of Horningsea, a short cycle ride from Waterbeach or Cambridge City.
If you love working with high-quality and locally sourced ingredients and products, being part of a team and working with collaborative and passionate people, then The Crown and Punchbowl is the place for you.We are looking for
enthusiastic, positive people to join our bar and restaurant teams. Previous front-of-house experience is preferred but not essential. Please note as this position may require you to independently serve alcohol at our bar as part of your role, we are only able to hire those over the 18 under licensing restrictions.