Receptionist - Orpington, London
Location: Orpington Golf Centre, Cray Ruxley, Sandy Ln, Orpington BR5 3HY
Job Type: Flexible (Will include early mornings, evenings and weekends)
Closing Date: 15th March 2024
- To deal with customers in a friendly and professional manner and to ensure the highest level of customer enjoyment and satisfaction, meeting the Customer Service Standards.
- To adhere to Mytime Active's Code of Conduct
- To record and administer the lost property system.
- Ensure that all information displayed in the reception area is up to date and regularly restocked.
- To keep up to date with Company and local management communications in place in the facility on a daily basis (eg: notice boards, handover file, pigeon holes, e-news)
- Professionally conduct yourself at all times and adhere to My Time's Code of Conduct and standards
- Operate a cash register accurately, ensuring My Time's cash handling and financial procedures are adhered to.
- Welcome Golfers to the site.
- Upsell memberships and benefits of joining Mytime Active GC's.
- Open and Close the site on rota basis.
- Upsell golf retail at every opportunity.
- Accept any deliveries and store secure, check items against the delivery note.
- Undertake safety inspections and cleaning inspections as required.
- Undertaken cleaning duties, keeping working areas clean and presentable at all times.
- Supervise the front of house at functions, events and societies.
- Report any defective services, equipment and facilities to the manager.
- Help to conserve energy and minimise wastage.
- Wear correct clean uniform with name badge.
- Follow all Health & Safety guidlines that are in place.
- Attend training sessions and staff meetings as required.
- This role includes lone working (and some team working) and may include key holding responsibilities.
Ideally, we would prefer that you have a passion for golf and play regularly but full training can be provided. Our standards must be upheld at all times, maintaining the cleanliness and service level for our customers. The individual would be required to serve alcohol and food as support to the chef.
In return you get to work for a great company with like-minded people with a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Free access to Mytime Leisure & Golf for you
- 25% off food and beverage and free hot drinks
- NEST pension
- Early Pay- withdraw a part of your salary in advance of the pay day.
- Exceptional achievement award scheme
- Employee discounts
We are an independent social enterprise on a mission to improve wellbeing through our range of accessible services. These include golf, swimming, gyms, bowling, social and health programmes at 20 locations across Bromley, the Midlands and Hampshire. We reinvest our profits into the long-term wellbeing of our local communities, and to date we've helped hundreds of thousands of people to live a happier and healthier lifestyle.
All offers of employment are conditional upon you signing the contract of employment and:
- Satisfactory health clearance;
- Two satisfactory references;
- Proof of attainment of qualifications;
- Evidence of your right to work in the United Kingdom; and
- Satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check if needed for the role
Mytime Active applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection.
Mytime Active reserve the right to remove the advert for this role as required.