Housekeeper - Sennen Cove
Nestled in Sennen Cove, the Old Success Inn boasts a spectacular view over one of Cornwall's most cherished beaches and is a dramatic coastal walk away from Land's End.
You'll be working at a landmark 17th-century inn that attracts locals and visitors alike throughout the year to its scenic bar, restaurant, and outdoor space. Balancing unspoilt seaside wilderness with a beach that buzzes with summer surf, Sennen Cove is one of the country's most enviable locations.
Part time opportunity! We're looking for a Housekeeper to join our close-knit team. You'll provide a warm welcome to guests, making them feel at home throughout their stay, while keeping our rooms looking spick and span. If you haven't done this kind of work before, we'll support you to learn.
What we offer ...
- 30% off food and drink and 50% off overnight stays in our pubs
- 150 towards a stay in one of our pubs
- Discount scheme across hundreds of retailers
- Great training and opportunities to progress
- Meal provided for shifts over 6 hours (up to the value of 10)
- Family-friendly, flexible working
- Paid time off to volunteer
Our Team ...
- Are passionate about creating a warm welcome for everyone
- Take pride in keeping everywhere spotlessly clean
- Are key to a great experience for our guests
We'd love you to join our family!
St Austell Family Group is an Equal Opportunities employer, and we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We also welcome requests for flexible working.
Early applications are encouraged as we'll review applications throughout the recruitment process and reserve the right to close the advert at any time. Please note that we politely request no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. Speculative CVs from recruitment agencies won't be accepted, nor the fees associated with them.