Bar Supervisor - The Lindisfarne Inn
What makes the perfect pub? Great ales, good food, an inviting atmosphere and the warmest of welcomes.
The nearest mainland pub to Holy Island, the award-winning Lindisfarne Inn is perfect for visiting Northumberland and for forays into Scotland. With great facilities for walkers and cyclists, enjoy a warm welcome and superb home-cooked meals at The Lindisfarne Inn, handily placed just off the A1, south of Berwick-upon-Tweed and the Scottish Border.
At The Inn Collection Group, we proudly stay true to our pub roots, creating inns where everyone would like to eat, drink, sleep and explore from. Our people are the key to the success of the group and help us to ensure the customer is at the heart of everything we do.
The Lindisfarne Inn is now looking to recruit a Bar Supervisor.
The Inn Collection Group is a multi award winning pubs with rooms company in outstanding locations across the North of England and Wales. Here at 'ICG' we deliver hospitality by living and breathing our core values of; Customer Focused, Courage, Execution, Honesty, Respect and Results all with our aim in Making People Happy.
Why Join Inn?
- Extra paid holiday in month of your birthday
- 50% off food in any of our Inns
- 1 bed and breakfast in any of our Inns during January, February or March
- 1/3 off room bookings all year round
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Weekly pay available
- Tronc (...that's tips to me and you!)
- Working for Best Pub Employer at the Publican Awards
- Paid breaks in our Inns
A successful Supervisor will:
- Be highly motivated with a focus on customer service.
- Have a strong background in food and hospitality
- Assist the management team in their daily duties and running of the unit.
- Report to General Manager.
- Demonstrate the ability to manage, motivate and develop a team of staff to achieve Company Standards.
- Liaise with Chefs, Hotel Management, and Suppliers.
- Stocktake and order.
Supervisor duties include:
- Day to day shift running in a busy, fast paced environment.
- Supporting the General Manager and the management team to deliver against our company values.
- Managing the team to support excellent service delivery.
- Daily and weekly administrative tasks in line with the operation of a busy food and beverage operation.