Activity & Wellbeing Manager - Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire
at Melton Contract
Full time position – Competitive salary plus colleague benefits
Everyone Active is currently seeking an ambitious and self-motivated Individual to take on this role who is ready to embrace our brand mission of 30 minutes of activity 5 times a week.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about actively working within our local community to engage residents in activity that will improve their health and wellbeing.
We need an Activity and Wellbeing Manager who will…
- Achieve the local authority’s strategic objectives focusing on health inequalities
- Develop a successful plan that addresses levels of inactivity among target groups
- Work collaboratively with partners
- Support/manage the day-to-day operations of Activities and Wellbeing programmes
- Manage in centre and community outreach activities
- Source funding opportunities by completing applications, project proposals and evaluation
- Achieve revenue and budget targets
- Manage a team of colleagues effectively
- Evaluate programmes and present findings back to key partners
What can we do for you?
Well, along with a competitive salary and opportunities for development, you’ll also get to enjoy working in a vibrant, exciting and friendly environment. Furthermore, as an added bonus, you and your family will also get to enjoy free membership to our 220 plus centres nationwide.