Spa Host - Zero Hours - Sutton Coldfield
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Spa Receptionist to work in our dynamic team at The Belfry, England's leading Hotel and Resort. We have 320 bedrooms, 2 rosette standard dining, five food and beverage outlets, fantastic leisure facilities including our 20 treatment rooms & pool and of course, what we are famous for...golf. We have a really exciting year ahead at The Belfry, with hosting The British Masters in August 2024, and continuing with the launch of new training and development opportunities and incentives.
The Belfry Spa is an iconic venue which is extremely popular with the local community and hotel guests. We provide over 800 treatments per week, and work hard to ensure each guest experiences the best The Belfry has to offer. Whilst massage is the most popular appointment choice, we also offer a range of treatments on our Spa packages to ensure variety for our therapists and guests. Despite our size, we are an independent resort, and we are proud to maintain an atmosphere of a smaller spa, putting our team's ideas into practice and spending time together.
The on-target earning potential for this role is 11.06 hourly rate, compromising of a base hourly rate of 10.51 plus a qualified estimate of 0.55 gratuities per hour.
About the role
Set within the busy Spa, as a Spa Receptionist, you will deal with all spa bookings and arriving / departing guests. Your role will include:
- Identifying opportunities to recommend treatments
- Recording accurate details and requirements of bookings
- Answering telephone queries
- Providing guidance and assistance with retail products
The ideal candidate will have had experience working within a busy spa environment or hotel reception, but not essential.
You will also be:
- A high energy, sales-focused individual
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Approachable and friendly
- This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop their career within the resort
- Able to keep calm in a busy environment.
- Discounted gym membership and access to team-led fitness sessions, such as our Belfry running club
- Team social events throughout the year
- Belfry-wide wellness programme with external speakers, focusing on 'mind, body & soul'
- The Burnt Chef Project partnership, offering unlimited, fully-funded counselling and mental health support
- Wagestream access to all employees - track earnings, saving accounts, and access to wages when you want
- Healthcare schemes: life assurance, 24-hour GP, health cash-plans
- Employee Assistance Programme
- The Belfry is committed to the Hotelier's Charter, demonstrating our commitment to our people
Showing some appreciation
Long service awards
Additional paid holiday for long service
Free meals on shift in our canteen
Annual Belfry awards
Team appreciation events
Fantastic resort discounts across restaurants, bars, retail, and golf
Bed & Breakfast from 35 per room
Free staff parking
Subsidised taxi service for those who don't drive
Live-in accommodation for up to 3 months
Learning & Development
Excellent training and career opportunities
Internal career pathways programmes
Access to The Belfry Campus Learning
Commitment to developing our team through apprenticeship programmes
Making a difference
- Belfry ESG committee, dedicated to delivering an environmentally sustainable business
- Supporting industry, local and national charities
- Pledges made on 'Make Good Grow', offering our team's expertise and support to good causes