Head Chef - The Spencer Arms - Putney, London
*Please research location & pub before applying
The Spencer Arms has been a favourite for locals of Putney for years, with a great selection of drinks and food we celebrate the area by being part of the community.
We are situated right by the common and even have 20 park tables available during the summer months directly on the common making it a local destination. We offer fresh produce, events & Sunday Roasts
We are looking for a passionate & experienced Head Chef who is looking to work in an outstanding kitchen and really showcase skills. We off a lot of autonomy therefore being a great platform for you to showcase your creative skills and to have your ideas heard. Looking for a Chef with Gastro-Pub experience who can really take menus & food offering to the next level.
What We Offer
- A vibrant, fun and energetic company to work in
- Free 02 Academy Tickets
- Free meal on duty
- 25% off food and drinks across all 13 of our pubs & restaurants
- Incentives & recognition
- Bi - Annual Staff party and regular team events
- Refer a friend Scheme
- Supplier Training - learn about your produce & enjoy some tastings
- E-Learning – modules that are certified
- Pension Scheme
- Access to wages early – early pay
- Employee assistance through the Licence Trade Charity – well being
Skills & Requirements
- Experienced in high volume kitchens in Gastro-Pub
- High Volume Christmas events and dining event experience would be beneficial
- Responsible for full kitchen health & safety regulations
- Responsible for food hygiene
- Food stock take, ordering and relationships with suppliers
- Ability to create innovative menus & specials – a creative flare
- Lead and train the team
- Great communicator
We are a collection of 13 charming British pubs located in the heart of London, offering a warm and friendly atmosphere with a selection of award-wining ales, fine wines and delicious seasonal British fare.
If you like one, you'll most certainly love the rest. Each of our locations has it's own individual character and unique feel.
If you would like to be considered for the role of Head Chef, then please send through your CV.
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Only Candidates eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position including settlement status.