Assistant Manager - Sutton, London (18+ due to licensing)
Hours: 40 hours per week
Assisting with the day-to-day management of the entire complex and supervision of all staff. The position entails working a flexible shift pattern to provide management cover at all times, due to this we require the applicant to be 18+.
To provide a quality, effective and efficient service to users of Goals facilities and to assist the General Manager to develop sales and marketing plans to promote and maximise income opportunities.
Overview of main duties and responsibilities;
- To supervise all employees including reception, bar and security staff employed by Goals, ensuring the highest standard of service is provided to all customers and guests at the club.
- To contribute to the development of 3-6 monthly sales and marketing activities to develop all aspects of the business with specific focus on weekend and off-peak periods.
- Assist the General Manager with the recruitment and selection of all non-managerial staff.
- To ensure sound administration procedures are followed in line with the Company Operations Manual and ensure that Company reporting procedures are followed at all times.
- To ensure the Company Health & Safety policy is fully implemented and that all key staff are trained in first aid and emergency evacuation procedures.
- Attend weekly management meetings to ensure strong communications and chair occasional meetings with other designations of staff.
- Ensure all cash and stock reconciliation procedures within the club are followed as dictated by Company policy.
- To ensure that all facilities, fixtures and fittings within the Club are maintained to a high standard internally and externally.
- To co-ordinate the ordering of stock/goods and services as required to ensure the club operates smoothly and effectively.
Such other duties as may be necessary from time to time, compatible with the nature of the post. It should be noted that this list is not exhaustive and serves simply to give an overall view of the position and key responsibilities of the post.