Guest Relations Ambassador - InterContinental O2
We treat our team like family and our guest like royalty!
At the InterContinental London – The O2, we are passionate about exploration and discovery.
Located on London’s vibrant Greenwich Peninsula, InterContinental London – The O2 is one of the most impressive conference venues in London. The hotel exposes breath-taking views of the river Thames and Canary Wharf and features 453 guest rooms and suites, luxury spa with indoor pool, destination restaurants and bars, Tea Salon and the glamorous Sky Bar called Eighteen with magnificent 360 degree views of the City of London. InterContinental London - The O2 features a 4,500 sqm purpose-built conference centre, including the UK’s largest pillar-free ballroom, complemented with a further 19 flexible spaces, both alfresco and indoor, providing the perfect canvas for any event. In addition to this, InterContinental London - The O2 has recently opened a second ballroom, making it the largest hotel conference venue in London.
Guest Relations Ambassador 25,000
We treat our people like family and our guests like royalty!
We are looking for a Guest Relations Ambassador who will represent our brand by delivering and exceeding our guests' expectations.
As a Guest Relations Ambassador, you are responsible for assisting guests with general enquiries about the hotel and surroundings, meeting or exceeding their expectations.
What we are looking for:
• Previous experience working in a hotel or a customer service facing role would be beneficial but not essential.
• Your passion will be to wow our guests with amazing service during their stay.
• You will be obsessed with brand standards and genuinely care about the guest experience before, during and after their stay.
• You will have the ability to remain calm during difficult situations or in a very busy environment.
What will you do:
• Assisting guests with general enquiries about the hotel and surroundings.
• Good knowledge of the local area and London attractions.
• Ensuring the front -of -house areas are up to standards.
• Sending pre -arrival and post -departure emails to our valuable guests.
• Assisting guest relations team with guest amenities set up.
• Assist guests with public/private transportation.
• Lobby presence.
What do we offer:
Our Guest Relations Ambassador receives some excellent Company benefits:
• A competitive salary.
• 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service.
• Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and your friends and family.
• Fantastic Training and Development opportunities.
• Uniform and Complimentary Dry Cleaning.
• Discount in Food & Beverage Departments in The Hotel.
• Earn £5 when a Customer/Guest mentions you on Trip Advisor.
• Several Events in a year for Employees.
• Free Meals on shift.
• Pension cover.
• Unrivalled career prospects.
Apply now to be our new Guest Relations Ambassador!