On Board Host £10.90ph
On Board Host at Rail Gourmet, Derby Train Station, Apply Now!
Everyone regardless of age starts on £10.90 per hour.
Rail Gourmet UK is the largest provider of catering and related on-board services to the British Railway Industry. Our business operates from over 40 service centres across the country we employ over 1000 people in the UK alone. Our aim is to deliver a service that is First Class – Consistently.
We are looking for Full Time On Board Hosts (40 hrs per week) to join at Derby Train Station. As a Customer Service Assistant you will work a variety of shifts between 6:00am to midnight.
Don't worry if you don't have any experience as we will teach you everything you need to know to do well in this role.
Responsibilities for On Board Host:
• Provide an ‘at seat trolley service’ to customers travelling on the Trans Pennine express train network.
• Provide excellent customer service,
• Handling Point Of Sale,
• Managing stock,
• Following Covid 19 guidelines,
• Working on own initiative and to achieve sales targets.
Requirements for On Board Host:
• Due to some responsibilities within the Customer Service Assistant role, applicants will need to be 18 years of age or over to perform certain tasks or work on certain shifts.
Benefits for On Board Host :
- Award winning training and development with access to apprenticeships
- Help@Hand app - from shopping discounts, GP appointments, 24/7 help line to financial and wellbeing support for you and your loved ones.
- Up to 50% employee discount on a variety of SSP brands and franchises across the UK including M&S, Starbucks, Burger King, Caffe Ritazza, and many more!
- Discounted meal on shift
- Discount on shopping, days out, health and wellbeing, cinemas and more!
- UK Pension
- Share Incentive Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Wellbeing Support: Retail Trust
- Family Friendly Leave
Fancy to find out more? Apply today !
We are an equal opportunities employer committed to engaging all of our people, so they feel valued and motivated; we champion diversity, promote inclusion, and ensure equality. We respect and protect human rights and prevent discrimination; and we positively impact our communities.
About the Role