CHEFS – ALL LEVELS, EVERYMAN LEEDS
I’M GONNA MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CAN’T REFUSE.
Lights. Camera. ACTION! Do you want to be part of the revolution that’s redefining cinema in the way only we know how to do!?
We’re opening up auditions for Chefs / Cooks / Chef de Partie’s to join our kitchen team and help us deliver the consistent high-quality experience that Everyman has become famous for.
This is a fantastic opportunity that allows you to develop your career within a fast-expanding business with a culture entirely focused on its people.
YOU HAD ME AT HELLO.
Everyman is an independent cinema brand with a focus on the experience of every one of its guests. As one of the fastest-growing cinema companies in Europe, Everyman is changing the way in which people experience the magic of cinema. Whether it be enjoying the company of friends in our stylish venues, indulging in a movie with a freshly baked pizza, a glass of wine, and the comfort of a sofa, or attending one of our specially curated events or Q&As, we aim to make every experience with Everyman one-of-a-kind through good old-fashioned hospitality done our way.
YOUR MISSION, SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT.
Our Chefs are the stars of the kitchen. Working alongside the Head Chef, you will be responsible for ensuring that each and every item that leaves the kitchen is of the highest standards, helping to ensure that our guests have the best possible experience whilst visiting one of our venues. Our menu focused on burgers, pizzas, and sharing plates is sure to get mouths watering!
GO AHEAD. MAKE MY DAY.
- Up to £12.50 per hour, dependant on experience;
- Unlimited complimentary cinema tickets for you and your buddies
- 50% Everyman discount on all food & drink (unfortunately no reduction on calories)
- Wagestream membership - access to your wages when you need it!
- 24/7/365 Employee Assistance Programme by Hospitality Action, the industry's charity
- Financial, Legal, Family, Health and Wellbeing tools and resources.
- Retail discounts with Wagestream
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Epic staff events, team socials, and amazing incentives!
- Above all else, a very good reason to get out of bed in the morning!
HERE’S LOOKING AT YOU KID.
Previous experience in a kitchen environment as a Sous Chef, Line Chef, Kitchen Team Member, Chef de Partie or Cook is desirable, but overall, we are looking for candidates with:
· Mountains of personality
· A passion for food, customer service, hospitality, and people
· A team player who thrives working alongside others or independently
· An upbeat, hard-working & flexible attitude
YOU TALKIN’ TO ME?
Interested? Then apply today to begin your career with Everyman Cinema!
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and provide proof of their right to work in the UK