Head Chef - Dunfermline
HEAD CHEF OPPORTUNITY!!
Here at BaxterStorey We have an exciting opportunity for a Head Chef
This is a fantastic opportunity for an inspirational and enthusiastic Head Chef to make a name for themselves within the food service industry.
In return we offer support and development to grow within our business alongside a competitive salary
- Salary - 36,000 per annum
- 28 Days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Bespoke training and development
- Discounts available from HAPI app, from high street shops to holidays and cinemas
This is a seven-day operation requiring a Head Chef with preferably Experience in high passed environment. We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual who can inspire and lead our great team and share their wealth of experience.
WHAT WILL KEEP YOU BUSY:
- Ensure that the location achieves, as a minimum, the financial targets agreed with the client in line with the budget
- Monitor the work of all the staff and carry out appraisals, recognise training needs and potential as appropriate
- Hold team meetings on a regular basis to communicate targets, standards required and company and client information
- Work with your General Manager to prepare budgets; achieve and maintain the food cost in accordance with the budget
- Develop and evolve all client's services at location, ensuring regular adjustments and improvements are both recommended and implemented
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Thrive on getting the best out of people and maximising commercial opportunities
- Excellent kitchen management skills
- Fresh ideas for stadium, hospitality and match day menus
- Draw satisfaction from managing, training and supporting a team
- Provide a professional catering service, ensuring that company standards are maintained and that Client expectations are met
- Previous experience in an Exec Chef or Head Chef role
- Strong understanding of report writing and financial management.
- Excellent supervisory and communication skills
- Good delegation and influencing skills
- Able to demonstrate your analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to display a real passion for food and customer service
- Hands on approach
For almost 20 years, for every client, in every location, whether that's an office, stadium, cathedral or university, we have created beautiful spaces, exciting menus and friendly teams, so that each and every customer and guest can have the hospitality experience they deserve.
We can't do this alone; we need the brightest and the best to join us in our mission to revolutionise the hospitality industry. No bland, boring experiences here, just tastemakers and gamechangers creating legacies and having fun.
Our drive and belief in people, means that we always strive to supercharge our team's careers. 'Better' is a daily habit that sits deep within our DNA, meaning learning will be front and centre of your experience working with us. Come join the revolution!
We want to fuel your individuality, which is why we are deeply committed to creating an inclusive working culture at BaxterStorey.
Ready to be fuelled? Apply today.
Find out more about us at our website.