Switchboard Operator - Fairmont Windsor Park
Located in a beautiful country setting with over 200 bedrooms including over 30 opulent suites, the hotel also features fabulous dining experiences, elegant event spaces and a unique wellness focused destination with extensive spa and fitness facilities.
Switchboard Operator 23,100
We treat our people like family and our guest like royalty!
Fairmont Windsor Park are looking for a Switchboard Operator devoted into turning moments into memories for our guests. We have an exciting opportunity for a Switchboard Operator dedicated in delivering amazing service all day every day.
In partnership with Accor, the Arora Group is bringing the iconic Fairmont brand to the Windsor area, which promises to be a superb retreat adjacent to Windsor Great Park and Savill Gardens.
Located in a beautiful country setting with over 200 bedrooms including over 30 opulent suites, the hotel will also feature fabulous dining experiences, elegant event spaces and a unique wellness focused destination with extensive spa and fitness facilities.
Our Switchboard Operator is responsible for answering the telephone using the hotel's in-house computer system within the company brand standards, responding accordingly to external and internal guest queries.
What we are looking for:
- Previous customer service experience is essential
- A capability and commitment to delivering high levels of customer care
- Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure
- Computer literacy
- Good communication skills and telephone manners.
What do we offer:
- Our Switchboard Operator receives some excellent Company benefits:
- A competitive salary
- 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and friends and family
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
- Free Meals on shift
- Pension cover
- Accor Benefits
Apply now to be our new Switchboard Operator!