Night Receptionist - Fairmont Windsor Park
Located in a beautiful country setting with over 200 bedrooms including over 30 opulent suites, the hotel also features fabulous dining experiences, elegant event spaces and a unique wellness focused destination with extensive spa and fitness facilities.
Night Receptionist 26,208
We treat our people like family and our guest like royalty!
Fairmont Windsor Park are looking for a Night Receptionist devoted into turning moments into memories for our guests. We have an exciting opportunity for a Night Receptionist dedicated in delivering amazing service all day every day.
In partnership with Accor, the Arora Group is bringing the iconic Fairmont brand to the Windsor area, which promises to be a superb retreat adjacent to Windsor Great Park and Savill Gardens.
Located in a beautiful country setting with over 200 bedrooms including over 30 opulent suites, the hotel will also feature fabulous dining experiences, elegant event spaces and a unique wellness focused destination with extensive spa and fitness facilities.
What we are looking for:
Previous experience as a Night Receptionist in a hotel would be beneficial but not essential
- You will be obsessed about brand standard, with a real passion for hospitality
- You will have the ability to remain calm during difficult situations, in a very busy environment
- You are a motivated and hardworking individual, a team player that always lead by example with a high standard of presentation
What do we offer:
Our Night Receptionist receives some excellent Company benefits:
- A competitive salary
- 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and friends and family
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
- Free Meals on shift
- Pension cover
- Accor Benefits
Apply now to be our new Night Receptionist!