Food and Beverage Supervsior - Fairmont Windsor Park
Located in a beautiful country setting with over 200 bedrooms including over 30 opulent suites, the hotel also features fabulous dining experiences, elegant event spaces and a unique wellness focused destination with extensive spa and fitness facilities.
Food and Beverage Supervsior 26,000
We treat our people like family and our guests like royalty!
Fairmont Windsor Park are looking for a Food & Beverage Supervisor devoted to turning moments into memories for our guests. We have an exciting opportunity for a Food & Beverage Supervisor dedicated in delivering memorable service all day every day.
The Food & Beverage Supervisor will report to the Service Manager and will ensure an engaging, sincere, personalized service to our guests. The Food & Beverage Supervisor will showcase excellent leadership and interpersonal skills and passionate about delivering an exceptional guest experience.
What we are looking for:
- At least 2 years’ luxury experience in restaurant or hotel in a similar role is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Obsessed about brand standards, with real passion for hospitality
- Excellent ability to remain calm during difficult situations, in a very busy environment
- Computer literate & excellent knowledge of Opera, Symphony and MICROS is an asset
- A hands-on professional with a natural ability to motivate, train and inspire the Food & Beverage team members
- Personal alcohol license is desirable
What do we offer:
- A competitive salary
- Tastecard membership
- Very generous service charge
- Enhanced holiday allowance after 5 years' service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and your friends and family
- Training and career opportunities
- Excellent employee facilities including dedicated restaurant
- A range of Accor Hotels Benefits
- Discount on Merlin Attraction tickets