Doorperson - Fairmont Windsor Park
Located in a beautiful country setting with over 200 bedrooms including over 30 opulent suites, the hotel also features fabulous dining experiences, elegant event spaces and a unique wellness focused destination with extensive spa and fitness facilities.
Doorperson Competitive With Benefits!
We treat our people like family and our guest like royalty!
Fairmont Windsor Park are looking for a Doorperson devoted into turning moments into memories for our guests. We have an exciting opportunity for a Doorperson dedicated in delivering amazing service all day every day.
We are looking for a Doorperson who is responsible for the welcome and farewell of all guests and visitors to the hotel. Our Doorperson is part of our Concierge team who looks after arrivals, departures, luggage handling and guest requests.
What we are looking for:
- A smart and professional appearance
- A positive attitude and good communication skills
- The ability to remain calm whilst under pressure
- A willingness to work outdoors in all weathers
- You must have a clean driving license and must be aged over 21 (insurance purpose)
What do we offer:
- 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service
- Generous service charge
- Tastecard Membership
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and friends and family
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
- Free Meals on shift
- Accor Benefits
- Discount on Merlin Attraction tickets
Apply now to be our new Doorperson!