Floor Housekeeper - Sofitel London Gatwick
The Sofitel London Gatwick is part of the Arora Group. Our company is focused on our people, promoting diversity and friendly work environment. With more than 70 languages spoken, we created a culture of excellence for all our employees.
Floor Housekeeper 25,116 pa + generous benefits
We treat our people like family and our guest like royalty!
We are looking for a Floor Housekeeper who will represent our brand by delivering and exceeding our guest expectations.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience as a Floor Housekeeper or Housekeeper in a hotel would be beneficial but not essential
- Ability to take on physically demanding job
- A commitment to delivering high levels of guest service and cleanliness
- A smart and professional appearance
- A positive attitude and a passion for hospitality
- You are a great leader and strive to develop the housekeeping team
- You are a motivated and hardworking individual, a team player that always lead by example
What do we offer:
Our Floor Housekeeper receive some excellent Company benefits:
- A competitive salary
- 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and friends and family
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
- Uniform and Complimentary Dry Cleaning
- Free Meals on shift
- Pension cover
- Unrivalled Career Progression prospects
Apply now to be our new Floor Housekeeper!