Front of House Manager - Sofitel London Gatwick
The Sofitel London Gatwick is part of the Arora Group. Our company is focused on our people, promoting diversity and friendly work environment. With more than 70 languages spoken, we created a culture of excellence for all our employees.
Front of House Manager
We treat our people like family and our guest like royalty!
We are looking for a Front of House Manager who will represent our brand by delivering and exceeding our guest expectations
The Front of House Manager is an exciting and key role within the hotel operation. Joining an exceptional team, you will have overall responsibility for ensuring all guests and visitors have a truly personalized service experience from their arrival to their departure.
What we are looking for:
- Your passion will be to wow our guest with amazing service and efficient check in and out.
- You will be obsessed about brand standards and genuinely care about guest experience and exceeding guest expectations.
- You are a great leader and strive to develop the reception team
- You will have the ability to remain calm during difficult situations or in a very busy environment
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft and knowledge of Reservation Systems (Opera/MARSHA or OnQ).
- Previous experience as a Front of House Manager or Reception Manager in a hotel would be beneficial but not essential
What do we offer:
Our Front of House Manager receive some excellent Company benefits:
- A competitive salary + Bonus Scheme
- 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and friends and family
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
- Uniform and Complimentary Dry Cleaning
- Free Meals on shift
- Pension cover
- Unrivalled Career Progression prospects
Apply now to be our new Front of House Manager!