Linen Porter - Sofitel London Gatwick
The Sofitel London Gatwick is part of the Arora Group. Our company is focused on our people, promoting diversity and friendly work environment. With more than 70 languages spoken, we created a culture of excellence for all our employees.
Linen Porter 23,920 pa + generous benefits
We Treat Our Team Like Family and Our Guest Like Royalty!
Our Linen Porter and the Housekeeping Department are responsible for ensuring the supply of linen in the hotel is maintained in accordance with set par stocks.
- Keeping the linen room and stores clean and organised.
- Supporting the housekeepers in providing linen and towels as required
- Reporting maintenance queries to Supervisor
- Receiving deliveries and stock control
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience as Linen Porter is preferred but not essential
- Ability to take on physically demanding job
- A commitment to delivering high levels of guest service and cleanliness
- A smart and professional appearance
- A positive attitude and a passion for hospitality
What do we offer:
Our Linen Porters receive excellent Company benefits:
- A very competitive salary
- 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and friends and family
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
- Uniform and Complimentary Dry Cleaning
- Free Meals on shift
- Unrivalled Career Progression prospects
Apply now to be our new Linen Porter!