Maintenance Manager - Hoebridge Golf Centre - Woking, Surrey
Job Type: Full time or Part time – 40 hours (minimum of 24 hours per week)
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum (based on 40 hours)
Hoebridge is a busy Golf Centre based near Woking, Surrey. Hoebridge hosts several facilities including 3 Golf Courses, Driving Range with TrackMan technology, Pro Shop, Gym, Pirate Adventure Golf, Bar and Function Rooms.
We are proud to be part of BGL Golf, one of the UK’s largest owners and operators of golf courses and leisure facilities, operating at 10 venues across the UK. We take pride in the provision of high-quality facilities, friendly and professional service and providing great value for money.
Our business is all about people. We strive to create fun, vibrant and highly rewarding careers for people with passion and drive. With an overriding emphasis on creating unique and memorable guest experiences, we love people who really want to make a difference.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal development supported.
- Free car parking on site
- Complimentary meals at work.
- Free personal use of facilities
Overview of Role
The Maintenance Manager will over see the day to day maintenance of the Clubhouse and surrounding grounds. This is a hands on role involving general repairs, painting and liaising with contractors. The Maintenance Manager will also ensure the smooth coordination of annual services, H&S compliance and passing of audits.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, the Maintenance Manager will ensure the highest possible standards in order to maintain Hoebridge as the premier family-centric Golf and Leisure destination within the local area.
The Maintenance Manager needs to be self motivated, take pride in their work and be able to manage their time accordingly.
The role is flexible and the schedule can be accommodated around the right person, although a minimum of 3 shifts per week are required.
- Manage the day to day maintenance of the Clubhouse and grounds of Hoebridge Golf Centre.
- To carry out, under direction of the General Manager, various routine maintenance tasks including painting and general repairs.
- Inspect operating machines and equipment for conformance with operational standards.
- Maintain all equipment to the approved standard of use adhering to Health and Safety guidelines.
- Responsible for maintaining all service records meeting the company standard.
- Set high performance standards and participate in internal and external audits.
- Ensure policies and procedures meet statutory and audit requirements.
- Manage and monitor the performance of suppliers, contractors, consultants and other delivery partners on a regular basis to ensure regulatory targets are met, quality of workmanship and service is maintained and a ‘value for money’ service provided.
- Be able to use all types of maintenance tools including drills, soldering equipment, jig saws, grinding machines, hand tools, saws etc: conforming to Health and Safety regulation.