Chef de Partie - Ramsdale Park Golf Centre - Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Job Type: Full Time or Part Time
- Busy kitchen serving casual food, breakfasts, lunches, weddings, Christmas & functions
TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT
BGL is a Large Golf & Estates company in constant growth with a proven track record of promoting from within. We pride ourselves on the development of every individual, in every team, and we will provide you access to a wide variety training courses with nationally recognised accreditations and qualifications.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT & COMPANY ETHOS
We are an innovative forward-thinking company, and we use some of the most cutting-edge technologies in the industry to help us to succeed. Whether it is reservation management, rostering, health & safety compliance, or procurement we have partnered with some incredible companies all which make the business run smoothly.
We believe communication is key and that every department must work in harmony to be successful. You will receive regular pay reviews which run in conjunction with performance appraisals, which will give you the opportunity to move into a more senior role as soon as you are ready.
What you can expect from us:
Use of facilities
- Free Golf, mini golf and use of the driving range at any of our clubs.
- Guest Rate available for family to use the golf course and driving range if accompanied by staff member.
- Free room-hire at any of our sites when purchasing food and beverages from the site.
- Staff discount on retail purchases in any of our Golf Retail Shops: Trade price + 10% + VAT.
- The Perks – access to a savings portal for travel, fashion, entertainment, insurance, technology, food & drink
Food and Drink
- Complimentary meal on shifts of more than 6 hours.
- Tea, coffee and squash on duty.
- 30% discount on food and beverages at any of our sites for you and up to 10 guests if you are present.
- Enhanced Maternity Benefit after 2 years’ service.
- Enhanced Paternity Pay.
- Ride to Work Scheme.
- Dental scheme available at a beneficial rate with a choice of cover.
- Contribution toward eye test and new glasses every 2 years.
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) to support your wellbeing.
Training and Development
- Personal Development Plan and support.
- Apprenticeship training.
- The BGL Academy with hundreds of courses and videos that you can access for your professional and personal development.
Recognition and Reward
- Employee of the quarter prize.
- Employee of the year prize.
- Long service awards.
- Extended holiday entitlement for long service.
- All of this at a beautiful work location with free car parking
(Please Note: conditions may apply to above)