Golf Operations Assistant - Redbourn Golf Club - St Albans, Hertfordshire
Overview of Role & Requirements
The role places you in the hub of our golf operation, with a variety of responsibilities between our Shop. A fantastic environment to build on your enthusiasm for golf and your current skills whilst contributing to the smooth delivery of service at the Club.
You will supporting the golf professional team, meeting and greeting our customers, arrange golf reservation’s and promote our retail offering.
Experience of working in sales or retail sector is preferred, you will need to be an effective communicator, well presented, with a strong desire to succeed, all attributes that will support your success in the future.
Overview of Role & Responsibilities
- Handling customer sales enquiries from start to finish.
- Be proactive and can turn sales leads into genuine prospects through personability and rapport.
- Conduct property tours and show rounds
- Manage golf course and buggy reservations
- Ensure the shop and all work areas are clean and tidy and merchandise is displayed attractively.
- Support colleagues in delivering a high standard of customer service.
- Manage driving range bookings.
- Ensure the driving range is clean and presented at a high standard.
- Conduct Custom Fittings with the new product.
- Make sure all hire equipment is clean and presented well.