Junior Sous Chef - Birchwood Park Golf Club - Wilmington, Dartford
Responsible for day to day food preparation and Running of Kitchen. Maintain high quality & speed of service For Restaurant & Functions. Work with Head Chef to maximise sales and profitability, while maintaining excellence in quality and customer relations.
A little bit about you:
- Confident & Willing To Learn
- Experience As Sous Chef Essential
- Knowledge Of Allergens, HACCP, COSHH, Food Safety and H&S
Ideal candidates will:
- Be a Team Player & Support Your Colleagues
- Have worked in Busy & Fast Paced Kitchens
- Have Experience as a Sous Chef
- Formal Culinary Training, Previous Restaurant Experience
- Extensive Food and Beverage Knowledge, Restaurant Industry Knowledge & Regulatory Knowledge
- Strong Organizational Skills, Attention to Detail
- Leadership, Management, Positivity, Ability to Work Under Pressure
- Self-Motivated, Creative Problem-Solving Skills, Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Exceptional Customer-Service Skills
A little about us;
Birchwood Park Golf and Country is part of Burhill Golf and Leisure Group which consists of 22 golf courses across 10 golf clubs, 2 which have health & fitness clubs, 10 separate adventure leisure venues, a 15th century lodge hotel and a diverse portfolio of residential and commercial estates.
Birchwood Park Golf & Country Club offers a whole new golfing experience, ideally located close to for Dartford, Sidcup and Bexley, Kent.
What you can expect from us:
Use of facilities
Free Golf, mini golf and use of the driving range at any of our clubs.
Guest Rate available for family to use the golf course and driving range if accompanied by staff member.
Free room-hire at any of our sites when purchasing food and beverages from the site.
50% Discount on Health Club Membership.
Staff discount on retail purchases in any of our Golf Retail Shops: Trade price + 10% + VAT.
The Perks – access to a savings portal for travel, fashion, entertainment, insurance, technology, food & drink
Food and Drink
Complimentary meal on shifts of more than 6 hours.
Tea, coffee and squash on duty.
30% discount on food and beverages at any of our sites for you and up to 10 guests if you are present.
Enhanced Maternity Benefit after 2 years’ service.
Enhanced Paternity Pay.
Ride to Work Scheme.
Dental scheme available at a beneficial rate with a choice of cover.
Contribution toward eye test and new glasses every 2 years.
Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) to support your wellbeing.
Training and Development
Personal Development Plan and support.
The BGL Academy with hundreds of courses and videos that you can access for your professional and personal development.
Recognition and Reward
Employee of the quarter prize.
Employee of the year prize.
Long service awards.
Extended holiday entitlement for long service.
All of this at a beautiful work location with free car parking
(Please Note: conditions may apply to above)