Deputy Manager - Nottingham
We're looking for a Deputy Manager to join our Turtle Bay Family in Nottingham.
Our Deputy Managers are our next generation of General Managers! They are amazing hosts, entertainers and leaders and make sure that everything's in place to support our teams in delivering the best Caribbean Good Times!
As a Deputy Manager, you'll develop your team coaching, leadership and restaurant management skills whilst driving sales and creating the magic of the Caribbean for our guests!
Our Deputy Manager benefits...
- Experience a taste of the Caribbean on every shift with our subsidized team food menu
- Access to wages before pay day with Hasteepay
- Amazing management bonuses
- Apprenticeship opportunities - supporting you to achieve a Level 5 Management qualification with our Jamaica course
- Turtle Talent referral bonus scheme - up to 1,000 bonus for successful referrals
- Fast progression with excellent training and regular opportunities, such as new site opening secondments! We'll support you to become the next General Manager
- You'll be invited to our annual Bay Rocks festival with amazing headline acts, lots of free cocktails and tasty street food!
- Enhanced maternity pay
- 24-hour employee helpline
- 70% discount at our restaurants for you and up to 6 friends
- Exclusive team discounts from hundreds of retailers
- Relocation payment opportunities
- Wellbeing Champions in each restaurant to support our teams
- Loyalty bonuses - 100 for every year you work with us!
Caribbean Good Times
It is really that simple! For us food and drink are just two of our ingredients. We're in the business of 'Making People Happy!' Simply put, Turtle Bay is driven to be the best place for a "Caribbean Good Time".
The Caribbean is one of the most diverse places in the world and it is filled with cultural celebration. At Turtle Bay we embrace the culture of the Caribbean to deliver a magical experience for our guests, taking inspiration from the music, food, drink and of course, those chilled out vibes.