We're looking for a Commis Chef to join our Turtle Bay Family.
Our Commis Chefs work with amazing flavours and fresh ingredients to support our kitchen teams with bringing the heat to our restaurants every day!
As a Commis Chef, you'll develop your culinary skills with industry-leading training whilst working with fresh and varied ingredients, showing off your skills in our open-kitchens, listening to great music and making friends for life!
- Weekly pay - every Friday!
- Tronc tips
- Industry-leading kitchen training
- Fast progression and endless opportunities - from Commis Chef to Chef de Partie to Sous Chef upwards!
- Unlimited soft drinks on shift
- Experience a taste of the Caribbean on every shift with our subsidized team food menu
- Uniform laundry service
- 70% discount at our restaurants for you and up to 6 friends
- Access to wages before pay day with Hastee Pay
- Turtle Talent referral bonus scheme - up to 1,000 bonus for successful referrals!
- Flexible working hours & student-friendly roles
- Team socials and events - think HUGE company-wide parties! You'll be invited to our annual Bay Rocks festival with lots of free cocktails, tasty street food and headline acts
- Regular team incentives and rewards
- Exclusive team discounts from hundreds of retailers
- Loyalty bonuses - 100 for every year you work with us!
- Enhanced maternity pay
- 24-hour employee helpline
- Wellbeing Champions in each restaurant to support our teams
Caribbean Good Times
It is really that simple! For us food and drink are just two of our ingredients. We're in the business of 'Making People Happy!' Simply put, Turtle Bay is driven to be the best place for a "Caribbean Good Time".
The Caribbean is one of the most diverse places in the world and it is filled with cultural celebration. At Turtle Bay, we celebrate individuality, recognise differences and embrace the culture of the Caribbean to deliver a magical experience for our guests.