Casual Sales Assistant - Sports Direct - Aldershot
Flexible hours ? Working as a team ? Rewarding role? , There are so many reasons to join our retail teams .The skills you gain and experiences you gather may well kick start your career or perhaps you just want to earn some extra cash to treat yourself! Whatever your reason for joining ,we will have a job role to suit you.
Sports Direct.com is the retail success of the last decade. Our unrivalled growth across the UK and Europe really sets us apart from the rest. We have no intention of slowing down and we have a mind-blowing continued expansion plan.
Part of our success and growth is due to our teams in store, their enthusiasm and passion for retail, their engagement with our customers and willingness to go above and beyond. As we continue to grow, we require casual sales assistants to join our teams to take our service to the next level.
Think without limits - Think fast, fearlessly, and take the team with you.
Own it and back yourself - Own the basics, own your role, and own the results.
Be relevant - Relevant to our people, our partners, and the planet.
We want you to bring your skill and passion for retail to provide an excellent customer journey at all times; you will do this by making a positive impact in the following areas:
Sales and Service
- You will drive sales to achieve and exceed store targets
- Provide product knowledge to customers
- Always deliver excellent customer service
- You will assist in maintaining the stores standards
- Take pride in implementing visual merchandising standards that align with the Sports Direct Brand
- Process and replenish stock
- Ensure pricing of product is current and correct
- Support in stock inventory
At Sports Direct we value your success and will support your development at every step. To begin your journey, you will be enrolled onto our in-store induction program. For your continuous development you will also have access to a variety of career advancing opportunities through our Team Leader Programmes and beyond.
- Customer focussed
- Passion for achieving goals
- Adaptable and Flexible work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Confident and outgoing
- Promote the Sports Direct values and our culture to internal and external parties
- Flexible working
- Monthly Group Rewards and Recognition
- Instore Uniform Discount
- Additional sales commission earnings
- Group Wide 20% Discount across all Frasers Group brands
- Discounted Gym membership
- We offer a wide range of Development Courses with National Qualifications
This role has no guaranteed work hours, which can vary from week to week, and there may be weeks when no hours of work are offered.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we receive sufficient applications for the role. Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible.