Sales Executive - Hoebridge Golf Centre - Woking, Surrey
Sales Executive for a leading golf and leisure venue in Woking!
Hoebridge Golf Centre, part of the Burhill Group has an extensive range of offerings making it the leading golf and leisure destination in Woking.
Facilities include a gym, three golf courses, a floodlit driving range with TrackMan, adventure golf and function rooms.
We are proud to be part of BGL Golf, one of the UK’s largest owners and operators of golf courses and leisure facilities, operating at 10 venues across the UK. We take pride in the provision of high-quality facilities, friendly and professional service and providing great value for money.
Our business is all about people. We strive to create fun, vibrant and highly rewarding careers for people with passion and drive. With an overriding emphasis on creating unique and memorable guest experiences, we love people who really want to make a difference.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal development supported.
- Free car parking on site
- Complimentary meals at work.
- Free personal use of facilities
Transparent commission structure to compliment a competitive salary of £25,000 with OTE realistically reaching £27,000-£30,000.
Overview of Role
The Sales Executive will work within a team to take the lead for the selling of memberships (golf and gym) and golf days, together with supporting function sales.
Based in the sales office you will be responsible for the customer sales journey from initial enquiry be that online or telephone, through to the membership sale or golf day.
The role will entail the responsibility of contributing to reaching and exceeding the monthly and annual group golf targets, function targets and monthly Golf Membership & H&F targets.
The ideal candidate will have experience within a similar sales role in the hospitality or golf sector.
We are in the people business, so a personable and approachable nature is critical.
- Responsible for achieving monthly sales targets across membership revenue streams
- Responsible for achieving monthly sales targets across Group Golf revenue streams
- Handling customer sales enquiries from start to finish of memberships, golf days, meetings and functions.
- Maintain a good knowledge of all our products and services, actively upselling to our customers.
- Hit and exceed completed call targets
- Maintain an accurate customer management system and follow up at specified times.
- Understand customer needs and maintain accurate information in order to provide an accurate and competitive quotation.
- Monitor market trends and competitors.
- Help with marketing and sales initiatives.
- Working to retain members through service and initiatives.
- Conduct customer show rounds.
- Obtain customer feedback through follow-up calls and deal with any issues should they arise.
- Be prepared to be hands on in the set-up and delivery of golf days/member events/functions.