Breakfast Chef - Stone, Stafford
Spice up your next career move!
We're currently recruiting an ambitious Chef to help us create exceptional food experiences for The Venues Collection on a part time basis contracted to 30 hours per week. As a Chef, you will be responsible for preparing and serving the kind of food that truly brightens our clients' and customers' days, all within the market-leading food service company in the UK. You'll get given every opportunity to progress within a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
We ensure you're rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and many more
- Quick access for you and your immediate family to a Digital GP, and wider healthcare benefits
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive cash rewards every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
Great things happen when people get together in our spaces to meet and spaces to sleep at Yarnfield Park. From conferences, meetings, training, and every business event in between our venue provides an informal atmosphere where you and our guests can be themselves.
We combine our spaces with a bigger family. Yarnfield Park is part of The Venues Collection - a division of Compass Group UK & Ireland, the market leader in contract catering & support services.
Could you bring your passion and culinary skill to The Venues Collection? Here's what you need to know before applying:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing delicious, high-quality food that delights our clients and customers
- Overseeing and implementing menu changes
- Identifying opportunities to improve our food services
- Listening and acting on customer feedback to consistently improve our food services
- Supporting with the creation of new menus and creative food concepts
- Representing The Venues Collection and maintaining a positive brand image
- Monitoring inventories to keep our kitchens well-stocked
- Overseeing kitchen cleaning responsibilities to maintain hygiene standards
- Complying with Food Handling, Hygiene and Health and Satefty regulations
Our ideal Breakfast Chef will:
- Be passionate about great-tasting food and exceptional customer service
- Hold a City & Guilds 706/1 & 2 or NVQ equivalent
- Have experience supervising a team
- Have experience in a similar Chef role
- Hold a Food Hygiene certificate
- Have a flexible approach to working
Part of Compass Group UK&I, we are a grouping of seven easily accessible event spaces with hotel-like residential and leisure facilities, which all sit under the brand name The Venues Collection. Located across the UK, our venues all feature stylish and individual event spaces, including both contemporary and historic meeting areas. Join us to grow your career with the industry leader, and get competitive pay, great perks and unrivalled opportunities for learning and development, at one of the UK's biggest businesses.Every day, our teams of passionate hospitality professionals strive for excellence in delivering employee dining and hospitality to some of the UK's leading workplace as well as inspiring exceptional experiences in iconic cultural and heritage destinations.
Job Reference: com/1001/M25406/52606400/BU
Compass Group UK&I wants everyone in our business to feel able to be themselves at work and to have an equal opportunity to progress their career. We want to create a culture where we respect and embrace everyone's talents, beliefs, backgrounds, and abilities. Where our colleagues feel valued, can reach their full potential, and thrive - Diversity is Our Strength!