Sous Chef - Nottingham
Join Our Culinary Team as a Sous Chef!
Are you passionate about food and ready to take your culinary career to the next level? We're seeking a talented Sous Chef to join our dynamic kitchen brigade!
Great things happen when people get together in our spaces to meet, spaces to sleep and spaces to celebrate at Eastwood Hall. From leisure breaks, weddings and celebrations to conferences, meetings, training, and every business event in between our venue provides an informal atmosphere where you and our guests can be themselves.
We combine our spaces with a bigger family. Eastwood Hall is part of The Venues Collection - a division of Levy UK & Ireland, the market leader in exceptional hospitality and legendary experiences.
- Assist the Head Chef in menu planning and food preparation
- Oversee kitchen operations during service hours
- Ensure food quality, taste, and presentation meet our standards
- Train and mentor junior kitchen staff
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace
- Contribute to menu development and innovation
- 35,000 per annum
- 5 out of 7 days per week
- *2 WEEKS OFF OVER THE FESTIVE PERIOD*
- Medicash - Healthcare benefits, including dental, optical and therapy treatments (includes up to 4 dependent children)
- Aviva Digicare - Free annual healthcare check
- Exclusive Benefits & Wellbeing site (Perks at Work)
- Entertainment discounts - up to 55% off cinema tickets
- Health & Wellbeing discounts - Discounts for Nuffield Health (20%) and Pure Gym (10%)
- Travel discounts - Discounts with holiday companies such as TUI and Expedia
- Shopping discounts - Save up to 15% at high street and online stores by purchasing Shopping Cards
- Meals on duty
- Vodaphone discounts
- Pension scheme and Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 23 days + BH's and additional day off for your birthday
- 2 days additional leave, following return from Maternity leave during first year back
- Competitive and supportive family benefits
- Day off for babies 1st birthday
- Holiday purchase scheme
- On-going training & development and career pathways
- Professional subscriptions paid
- Financial wellbeing programme and preferred rates on salary finance products
- Discounted stays at The Venues Collection
The Venues Collection, a grouping of six, easily accessible properties located across the UK. With an array of both contemporary and historic meeting spaces, they also cater for every memorable moment: from christenings to birthdays, engagement parties to weddings and anniversaries to celebrations of life. Spaces to Meet, Spaces to Sleep, Spaces to Celebrate.
- Relevant culinary qualifications
- Proven experience as a Sous Chef or senior cook
- Strong knowledge of culinary techniques and trends
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
If you're ready to bring your culinary skills to a place where creativity and innovation thrive, we want to hear from you! Join our team and be part of a culinary journey like no other.
Don't miss this opportunity to be a key player in our kitchen! Start your culinary adventure with us today.
At Levy UK & Ireland, we take pride in fostering a workplace culture that celebrates diversity and promotes inclusion. We believe that our differences are our greatest strengths, and we are committed to creating an environment where every individual is valued, respected, and empowered. Our team is a vibrant tapestry of backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives, which enriches our creativity, innovation, and overall success. We are dedicated to providing equal opportunities, promoting fairness, and ensuring that all voices are heard.
We firmly believe that a diverse team leads to innovation and creativity. We welcome candidates from all walks of life and backgrounds to join us in our mission to create a supportive and equitable work environment where everyone has the chance to excel and collaborate.
Join us in our journey towards a more diverse and inclusive world, where every person has the chance to thrive and contribute their unique talents. Together, we can achieve greatness.