Chef De Partie - London
Chef de Partie
Monday - Friday
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Chef de Partie to join our brigade.
40 hours contract at 30.338, Monday to Friday, with evening and occasional weekend overtime available. Meal allowance, FREE access to on site gym and swimming pool, 30 seconds walk to Canary Wharf tube.
Our kitchen prepares fine dining and high-end food at a prestigious international firm for private dining, client meetings, conferences and events. Restaurant Associates are partnered with several Michelin starred chefs, and can provide excellent career progression and development.
Sounds interesting? We'd love to speak with you!
Could you bring your spark to Restaurant Associates? Here's what you need to know before applying:
Your role will be to provide for the client meeting rooms and events menus, including scheduling of production, placing orders with suppliers, managing dietary requirement requests and working a small team of chefs.
We ensure you're rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Contributory pension scheme
- Meal Allowance
- FREE access to on site gym and swimming pool
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
- Quick access for you and your immediate family to a Digital GP, and wider healthcare benefits
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
Our ideal Chef De Partie will:
- Be a brilliant communicator and easily build relationships
- Strive for excellence in an eager and motivated manner
- Take initiative and make decisions that are right for our customers
- Have a desire to succeed in your role
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrate exceptional timekeeping and reliability
- Have a safety-first mind set
- Passionate about food
Restaurant Associates provides brilliant hospitality through our food, drink and services. We work with our partners and collaborate with our clients to achieve great things together.Every day, our teams of passionate hospitality professionals strive for excellence in delivering employee dining and hospitality to some of the UK's leading workplace as well as inspiring exceptional experiences in iconic cultural and heritage destinations.
Job Reference: com/0211/K64601/52094381/R/SU
Compass Group UK&I wants everyone in our business to feel able to be themselves at work and to have an equal opportunity to progress their career. We want to create a culture where we respect and embrace everyone's talents, beliefs, backgrounds, and abilities. Where our colleagues feel valued, can reach their full potential, and thrive - Diversity is Our Strength!